Update in 2022! MitoFish has a new user interface, allows search by synonyms and common names, and is equipped with updated MitoAnnotator and MiFish Pipeline.
MitoFish is a comprehensive and standardized fish mitochondrial genome database.
This database is for many types of people including those who...
- are interested in any fish species/taxonomy
- have fish mitochondrial sequence and want to BLAST it
- sequenced fish mitogenomes and want to annotate them as easily as possible
- aim at comparative mitogenomics by downloading standardized fish mitogenome data
- analyze fish environmental DNA amplified by MiFish primers
To take a glance, please visit a sample page (Anguilla japonica).
Sequence Similarity Search (BLAST)
- Complete mtDNA Data:
- Complete + Partial Data: