Species / Taxonomy - Help
These functions let users to reach mitogenomic data of each species/Taxonomy.
provides you a simple way of reaching mitogenomic data of each species.
Enter a scientific name/common name of fish or DDBJ/EMBL/GenBank/RefSeq accession number into the search box.
Examples of search terms:
- Anguilliformes (for Order name)
- Anguillidae (for Family name)
- Anguilla (for Genus name)
- Anguilla japonica (for Species name, synonym is OK)
- eel (for common name, might result in large amount of results)
- AB038556 (for DDBJ/EMBL/GenBank accession number)
- NC_002707 (for RefSeq accession number)
Then, click on the Search button, and you will find a list showing data availability.
This list then leads you to the data and other related information sources for each species.
- Complete mtDNA Data:
- Complete + Partial Data: